Ngahere Communities is following the advice of the Ministry of Health and
Worksafe NZ. We are sure you will appreciate that our primary focus is the health
and safety of our people working in the space and the communities of Auckland
that we serve.
Therefore, we hope you will understand our reasons for making the
● Covid-19 is still out there - Play it Safe! If you are feeling unwell with a cold or flu-like
symptoms, please stay at home.
● ALL people working or visiting Te Haa o Manukau are required to sign in and out of the
premises to ensure contact-tracing records are followed, including entry and exit times.
There are two ways this can be done:
● Using the NZCOVID Tracer app on your mobile smartphone. This app works by
scanning the QR code specific to Te Haa o Manukau. The code is provided on
the poster at the front door of the office space on level two and at the front desk
as you enter the event space on the ground floor of Te Haa.
● Signing in using the sign-in sheets available at the front desks on either the
ground floor or level two depending on which space you are using.
● For your own safety, please be sure to maintain physical distancing by keeping 1 meter
apart and maintaining a high hygiene standard by washing your hands regularly.
● Be mindful of the people you interact with, objects you touch, and wipe down surfaces
using disinfectant regularly and clean your dishes after use.
● Limit the number of people gathering in one area to a maximum of 50 at both the ground
and second floor at Te Haa o Manukau.
Thanks for your cooperation!